- Raspberry Pi
- Mini Computer/ PC
- 3D Printer
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Home Automation
- Learning Kit
- Arduino Shield & Module
- Soldering Accessories
- Robotics Parts
- Industrial Component
- Motor Driver
- Communication Module
- Robot Platform Chassis
- 3D Printed
- Power Module & Adapter
- PLC Cable
- RFID/ NFC
- Tools & Accessories
- Thermal Printer
- Solar Panel
- Battery & Charger
- CNC & Laser Cutter
- Retired Products
- IC Name: 4N35
- Package/Case: DIP-6
Store Pickup Available!
Free Ship Over 5000 BDT
This is IC 4N35 an Optocoupler with Transistor Output, 1 Channel, DIP, 6 Pins, 50 mA, 5 kV. Each optocoupler consists of gallium arsenide infrared LED and a silicon NPN phototransistor RoboticsBD
- AC mains detection
- Reed relay driving
- Switch-mode power supply feedback
- Telephone ring detection
- Logic ground isolation
- Logic coupling with high-frequency noise rejection
- Gallium-Arsenide-Diode Infrared Source Optically Coupled to a Silicon npn Photo-transistor
- High Direct-Current Transfer Ratio
- High-Voltage Electrical Isolation 1.5-kV, 2.5-kV, or 3.55-kV Rating
- High-Speed Switching tr = 7 µs, tf = 7 µs Typical
- Input-to-output peak voltage (8-ms half sine wave)4N35= 3.55 kV
- Input-to-output root-mean-square voltage (8-ms half sine wave)4N35= 2.5 kV
- Collector-base voltage=70 V
- Collector-emitter voltage=30 V
- Emitter-base voltage=7 V
- Input-diode reverse voltage=6 V
- Input-diode forward current: Continuous 60 mA
- Typical Applications Include Remote Terminal Isolation, SCR and Triac Triggers, Mechanical Relays and Pulse Transformers
|Minimum Supply Voltage (V)||4.5|
|Maximum Supply Voltage (V)||5.5|
|Product Type||Optocoupler, Phototransistor Output, with Base Connection|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||0 to 70|
|Mounting Type||Through Hole|
|Shipment Weight||0.005 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 cm|
1 x 4N35 Optocoupler
830 Solder-less Points Ideal for Experimenting With Circuit Design In Labs Compatible with resistance, diodes, transistors, LED’s, Capacitors and other types of electronic components Colored coordinates for easy components placement. Accept a variety of wire sizes 20-29 AWG
Breadboard power supply module, compatible with 5V, 3.3V. RoboticsBD Apply to MB102 breadboard Input voltage: 6.5-12 V (DC) or USB power supply Output voltage: 3.3V/5V can switch over Maximum output current: <700 ma Fluctuation two road independent control can switch over to 0 V, 3.3 V, 5 V On-board two groups of 3.3V, 5V DC output plug pin, convenient...
It has a nice standard 0.1″x0.1″ prototyping grid with big pads Comes with Stacking headers and plain header, choose whichever you want when soldering together An IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins Power rails down the middle and sides A reset button and an extra general use button Two 3mm general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching...
1. MINI USB ( 5pin, B type, female connector ) 2. Base Material: FR4. 3. Board Thickness: 1.6mm. 4. Size: 20 x 17.5 mm .
1. Micro USB ( 5pin, B type, female connector ) 2. Base Material: FR4. 3. Board Thickness: 1.6mm. 4. Size: 16 x 14 mm .
1. USB Type B Female ( 5pin, B type, female connector ) 2. Base Material: FR4. 3. Board Thickness: 1.6mm. 4. Size: 20 x 20 mm .
UL recognized Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C Automatic power fail to detect and switch circuitry Timekeeping current of 300nA Completely manages all timekeeping functions 56byte, battery backed, general purpose RAM with unlimited writes A programmable square wave output signal Simple serial port interfaces to most microcontrollers
Wide supply voltage ranges Low supply-current drain independent of supply voltage Common-mode input voltage range includes ground, allowing direct sensing near ground Low input bias and offset parameters Internal frequency compensation Common mode input voltage range includes ground, allowing direct sensing near ground Input offset voltage is typical 3mV...
131 powerful instructions – Most Single Clock Cycle Execution 32 x 8 general purpose working registers Fully static operation Up to 20MIPS throughput at 20MHz On-chip 2-cycle multiplier Write/erase cycles: 10,000 flash/100,000 EEPROM Optional boot code section with independent lock bits In system programming by on-chip boot program True read while write...
Mediocre Quality Lead Name: Tong Kong Wire Diameter: 0.8mm 60/40 Tin/Lead Solder Wire Flux: 2% SWG: 20/22 Net Weight: 60g