- Raspberry Pi
- Mini Computer/ PC
- 3D Printer
- Arduino Shield
- Robotics Parts
- Home Automation
- Industrial Shield
- Industrial IC
- Motor Driver
- Communication Module
- Robot Platform Chassis
- 3D Printed
- Power Adapter
- PLC Programming Cable
- Tools, Hardware & Accessories
- Thermal Printer
- Solar Panel
- Battery & Charger
Arduino UNO in Bangladesh The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 (datasheet). It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller.
A6 Pro Serial GPRS GSM Module Core Developemnt Board
A6 Pro Serial GPRS GSM Module Core Developemnt BoardThis is professional version serial GSM / GPRS core development board based on GPRS A6 module. It supports dual-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission. Suitable for SIM800L GSM modules / Arduino SIM900 GPRS Shield
Store Pickup Available!
It communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command including GSM 07.07, GSM 07.05 and Ai-Thinker enhanced AT Commands.
- Working frequency: quad-band network, 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- Working voltage: 4.8-9VDC(On-board voltage regulator circuit supply power for A6 module)
- Working Current: maximum of 2A
- Sleep Current: 5mA
- Onboard Micro SIM card holder, you can install Micro SIM card
- Onboard Micro USB interface for external power supply
- Communication Interface: TTL serial port / RS232 serial port
- Baud rate: 115200bps and it can also be set by AT command.
- Interface logic voltage: 3.3V
- Make and answer phone calls using a headset and electret microphone.
- Send and receive SMS messages.
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.) .
- Be used to test the Ai-Thinker GPRS A6 module
- Pin pitch: 2.54mm
- Onboard antenna interface: SMA and IPX
About the Antenna:
- Suitable for SIM800L GSM modules / Arduino SIM900 GPRS Shield
- Frequency: 780MHz ~ 960MHz 、1710MHz ~ 2170MHz
- Antenna gain: +2.0 ± 0.7 dBi @ 880 MHz, +2.0 ± 0.7 dBi @ 1800 MHz
- S.W.R <= 2.0 @ 2100 MHz ~ 2500 MHz
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Antenna interface: SMA
The SIM800L is a cheap and portable GSM breakout board with all the capabilities of the larger SIM900 shields. In this Arduino SIM800L tutorial, I will help you get started with this nifty device. Sending and receiving texts with your Arduino have never been easier! Smallest SIM800L GPRS GSM Module MicroSIM Card Core BOard Quad-band TTL Serial Port.
Xbee Shield for Arduino (without Xbee) INTRODUCTION: The XBee Expansion Board is a compliant solution designed to meet low-cost, low-power wireless sensor networks with special needs.The module is easy to use, low power consumption, and the provision of critical data between devices reliable transmission.
Description: This is the very popular 2.4GHz XBee module from Digi. These modules take the 802.15.4 stack (the basis for Zigbee) and wrap it into a simple to use serial command set. These modules allow very reliable and simple communication between microcontrollers, computers, systems, really anything with a serial port! Point to point and multi-point...
RS485 USB-485 Converter Adapter Support Win7 XP Vista Linux Mac OS
ESP8266 is a wifi SOC (system on a chip) produced by Espressif Systems. It is an highly integrated chip designed to provide full internet connectivity in a small package. This is a module based on ESP8266 chip. Please see supplied pinout photo and schematics for connectivity details. There is a lot of online resources available for this module.
Long-distance wireless transmission 3 working modes Working frequency range (433.4-473.0MHz, up to 100 communication channels) Built-in MCU, performing communication with external device through serial port
Brand: SparkFun Electronics
Features: 3.3V @ 295mA 250kbps Max data rate 63mW output (+17dBm) 1 mile (1600m) range RPSMA connector Fully FCC certified 6 10-bit ADC input pins 8 digital IO pins 128-bit encryption Local or over-air configuration AT or API command set External Antenna Required
NRF24L01+PA+LNA 2.4GHz SMA Antenna Wireless Transceiver communication module 1 pcs
PN532 NFC RFID Wireless Module V3 User Kits Reader Writer Mode IC S50 Card PCB Attenna I2C IIC SPI HSU For Arduino
NXP PN532 NFC RFID Module V3 Kits Reader Writer Arduino Android Phone M92 NFC is a popular technology in recent years. We often heard this work while smart phone company such as Samsung or HTC introduces their latest high-end phones. Almost all the high-end phone in the market support NFC.
Iduino Yun Shield Compatible with Arduino Leonardo, Uno, Duemilanove, Diecimila and Mega Arduino 3G+Wifi+Ethernet Shield Robotics Bangladesh 3g+ Wifi+ Ethernet + USB+ Openwrt (Linux) Geeetech Latest Iduino Yun Shield board Linux WiFi 3G Ethernet USB for Arduino http://www.geeetech.com/wiki/index.php/Iduino_Yun_Shield
MAX485 RS-485 Module TTL to RS-485 module for Arduino
PL2303 USB to TTL Converter Windows 7 & 10 Compatible
1) A complete GPS module with an active antenna integrated, and a built-in EEPROM to save configuration parameter data.2) Built-in 25 x 25 x 4mm ceramic active antenna provides strong satellite search capability.3) Equipped with power and signal indicator lights and data backup battery.4) Power supply: 3-5V; Default baud rate: 9600bps.5) Interface: RS232 TTL
Brand: SparkFun Electronics
Description: Do you make time to talk to your Arduino? Maybe you should! The Easy VR Shield 3.0 is a voice recognition shield for Arduino boards integrating an EasyVR module. It includes all of the features of the EasyVR module in a shield form factor that simplifies connection to the Arduino main board and PC.