- Raspberry Pi
- Mini Computer/ PC
- 3D Printer
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Arduino Shield
- Robotics Parts
- Home Automation
- Industrial Shield
- Industrial Component
- Motor Driver
- Communication Module
- Robot Platform Chassis
- Power Adapter
- PLC Cable
- Tools & Accessories
- Thermal Printer
- Solar Panel
- Battery & Charger
- Retired Products
Length: 8.5 inches (Medium) Material: Copper Plated.EachPin Spacing: 2.54mm.Color: Colorfulcompatible with 2.54mm mil spacing pin headers.It can be used for PCB project, pc motherboard, etc.Allow you to plug and unplug easily for prototyping.Package Contents: 1 x Jumper Wire You will get only one pcs.
Arduino UNO in Bangladesh The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 (datasheet). It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller.
Current to Voltage 4-20mA to 0-15V 0-5v/0-10V Isolation Transmitter Signal Converter dc 12v 24v
It is a Voltage Transmitter/Power Supply Module, Power supply: DC 7~36V (if the output needs to be 10V, the input must be over 12V), In the process of signal transmission circuit voltage signal will increase transmission distance becomes weak, the transmission can be avoided using weak electric current signal. suitable for in the industrial instrument for long distance signal transmission.
Store Pickup Available!
Free Ship Over 5000 BDT
In instrumentation systems, measurement of the use of streaming methods for the transmission of sensor information is common. The flow system, due to the fact that in the whole path of the signal, constant flow, has no losses and is more accurate. For this reason, most industrial devices, especially PLCs, use a current system.But working with a voltage system is still common in many sensors and devices. In order to communicate between current and voltage systems, you need to have a current converter to the voltage. The XY-IT0V module
◎ Current 0/4~20mA to DC0~3.3/5/10V
◎ Input current: 0 or 4mA~20mA
◎ Voltage output: 0~3.3V / 5V /10V
◎ Size: 42 (L) x 25.2 (W) mm
1. The module is wired according to the definition, the power supply voltage is 7-36V (if the output is to 10V, the supply voltage must be greater than 12V)
2. After power-on, the D2 light should be on, otherwise check the line connection. The board is reversely protected, and the reverse is not burned.
3. When the current input is at the minimum value (0mA or 4mA), adjust the zero potentiometer to make the VOUT output the minimum value (0.0V or other voltage).
4. When the current input is at the maximum value (20mA), adjust the range potentiometer to make the VOUT output the maximum value (3.3V or 5V or 10V, when the input is 4~20ma, the output can be as small as 2.5V)
5. According to the demand, select the corresponding range through the jumper cap:
4 to 20 mA:
- 0～2.5V range: J1 1, 2 feet open, 3, 4 feet short circuit
- 0～3.3V range: J1 1, 2 feet disconnected, 3, 4 feet disconnected
- 0～5.0V range: J1 1, 2 feet Short circuit, 3, 4 pin short circuit
- 0~10.0V range: J1 1, 2 pin short circuit, 3, 4 pin disconnect
0 to 20 mA:
- 0～3.3V range: J1 1, 2 feet are disconnected, 3, 4 feet are disconnected
- 0～5.0V range: J1 1, 2 pin short circuit, 3, 4 pin short circuit
- 0～10.0V range: J1 1, 2 pin short circuit , 3, 4 feet disconnected
This signal generator can use 4-20mA to generate voltage and control the current in the circuit. Accuracy up to 0.01; Liquid crystal display; Rotary encoder adjustment ; Two connection terminals are non polarity. Output range can be set; 4-20mA (device control) / -21mA (signal debugging) Display mode can be set, it is convenient for you to see the value...
ZMCT103C AC current Sensor is the best for the purpose of the DIY project and industrial application, where we need to measure the accurate AC current with current transformer. This is an perfect choice to measure the AC current using Arduino/ESP8266/Raspberry Pi like an opensource platform. In many electrical projects, engineer directly deals with...
DC 3v-6v to 400kV 400000V Boost Step-up Power Module High-voltage Generator Input voltage: DC 3 V to 6 VInput current: 2 A - 5 AHigh-pressure type: the type of pulse currentOutput voltage: 400000 v(Please pay attention to safety)High-pressure discharge distance between 10 mm - 20 mmThe output high voltage wire length: 100 mm
AC 0~5A Analog Current Meter Module Ammeter Sensor Board for Arduino This electricity sensor is based on TA12-100 current transformer, which can transform AC signals of large current into small amplitude signals. The maximum current that can be detected can reach 5A, and the present current signal can be read via analog I / O port.
DESCRIPTION Sensor module for measuring current. Both AC and DC, up to 5A can be measured. The output is a linear voltage between 0 – VCC, centered around VCC/2 at 0A. The load is connected in series to the screw terminal. * Dimensions: 31 x 13mm* Supply voltage: 5V* Sensitivity: 185mV/A* Sensor: ACS712ELC-05B
Product Description 1. Current sensor chip: ACS712ELC-30A. 2. Pin 5V power supply, on-board power light. 3. The module can be measured plus or minus 30A current, Corresponding analog output of 66 mV / A. 4. No test current through, the output voltage is VCC / 2. 5. PCB size: 31 (mm) x13 (mm).
DESCRIPTION Sensor module for measuring current. Both AC and DC, up to 20A can be measured. The output is a linear voltage between 0 – VCC, centered around VCC/2 at 0A. The load is connected in series to the screw terminal. * Dimensions: 31 x 13mm* Supply voltage: 5V* Sensitivity: 185mV/A* Sensor: ACS712ELC-05B
Model: SCT013 Frequency: 50HZ-150KHZ Retractable transformer SCT-013 Rated Input Current : 100A Model : SCT-013 Rated Input Current : 60A / 100A
Voltage to Current Transmitter Signal Module 0-5V to 4-20mA Linear Conversion