- Raspberry Pi
- Mini Computer/ PC
- 3D Printer
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Home Automation
- Learning Kit
- Arduino Shield & Module
- Soldering Accessories
- Robotics Parts
- Industrial Component
- Motor Driver
- Communication Module
- Robot Platform Chassis
- 3D Printed
- Power Module & Adapter
- PLC Cable
- RFID/ NFC
- Tools & Accessories
- Thermal Printer
- Solar Panel
- Battery & Charger
- CNC & Laser Cutter
DP50V5A Constant Voltage Current Programmable Power Supply
- Model: DP50V5A
- Input voltage range: 6.00-55.00V
- Output voltage range: 0.00-50.00V
- Output current: 0.000-5.000A
- Output power range: 00.00-250.0W
Store Pickup Available!
Free Ship Over 5000 BDT
This is a DP50V5A Buck Adjustable DC Step-Down Programmable Power Supply Module. The constant voltage and constant current programmable control power supply module put the collection of analog integration and digital control functions in one. Its adjustable output voltage range is 0-50.00V, step by 0.01V. Its adjustable output current range is 0-5.000A, step by 0.001A. This module has a power-down stored function and can store 10 groups’ preset values. And it also has the function of extracting quickly two groups’ stored value. Compared with the traditional analog power supply, it is more convenient to quickly extract the voltage or current required. The LCD display on the module has the function digital voltmeter and ammeter. You can view the preset voltage, input voltage, output voltage, the preset current, output current, output power, etc. on the output state remind area, you can see that output opens or not, the state of constant voltage and constant current, the output is normal or not, the key is locked or not, and the current data groups that are being used. On the setting data interface, you can adjust overvoltage value, overcurrent value, over-power value, data set, and LCD brightness. This module has many advantages, small size, advanced function, good visual effect, high operability, high precision, being used independently, being inset into the device, and been widely applied. RoboticsBD
- The module can storage 10 groups of preset values and it can quickly extract 2 groups of the preset values.
- This constant voltage and constant current programmable control power supply module makes analog integration and digital control functions combined in one.
- In the output state display area, it is convenient for you to know whether the output works, constant voltage/current output state, current data group extracted, etc. RoboticsBD
|Input Voltage Range||6-55|
|Max. Output Current (Amp)||0-5|
|Shipment Weight||0.109 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||8 × 5 × 5 cm|
Documentation (Operating Procedure):
When connect the power supply, the screen shows welcome window firstly and then comes into main interface. On the main interface, the output set voltage value and the output set current value is on the top of the screen. The big font value on the left are the current real output voltage, the current real output current and the current real output power. Input voltage is on the bottom of the screen. There are some running status icons on the right of the screen, key lock icon, abnormal output status icon, constant voltage and constant current icon, data set tip icon and opening or closing output icon.
- 5.1 Set the output voltage and output current on the main interface.
- On main interface, press SET key shortly, you can enter into data setting status. Then press the coding potentiometer, and then enter to adjust the numerical value. Press coding potentiometer to enter into the status of adjusting the numerical value you want to adjust. Turn coding potentiometer to adjust the numerical value. Turn by clockwise rotation to increase the numerical value; Turn by counterclockwise to decrease the numerical value. If you want to exit adjusting the numerical value, press shortly SET. In the same time the preset value will be stored. Or you can do nothing in one minute, the status will be automatically existed and the preset will be stored too.
Set the data on the data setting interface
On the main interface, you can press SET key twice to enter into data setting interface.
- Set the output voltage and output current on the data setting interface. On the data setting interface, press shortly M1/↑or M2/↓ to page up or page down to U-SET or I-SET, and then press shortly the coding potentiometer to enter into the status of adjusting the numerical value you want to adjust. Turn codding potentiometer to adjust the numerical value. If you want to exit adjusting the numerical value, press shortly SET key.
- Set the protection value. On the data setting interface, press shortly M1/↑or M2/↓ to page up or page down to S-OVP, S-OCP or S-OPP and then press shortly the codding potentiometer to enter into the status of adjusting the numerical value you want to adjust. Turn coding potentiometer to adjust the numerical value. If you want to exit adjusting the numerical value, press shortly SET key.
- Adjust the brightness of screen. On the data setting interface, press shortly M1/↑or M2/↓ to page up or page down to B-LED, and then press shortly the coding potentiometer to enter into the status of adjusting the brightness of screen. Turn codding potentiometer to adjust the numerical value you need. If you want to exit adjusting the numerical value, press shortly SET key. There are six brightness levels of LCD screen, 0-5 level. Rank 0 is the darkest; rank 5 is the brightest. You can choose what you like.
- Data setting and store the specified data group. On the data setting interface, press shortly M1/↑or M2/↓ to page up or page down to M-PRE, and then press shortly the coding potentiometer to enter into the status of choosing the data groups. Turn coding potentiometer to choose the data group you need to view. Then the data group you need will be displayed. And then press the coding potentiometer to enter into status of changing output state. Turn coding potentiometer to choose ON or OFF. When choose ON, the data group is extracted and the output status remain the same. When choose OFF, the data group is extracted and the output is closed. If you want to exit choosing data set, press shortly SET key. Then press shortly M1/↑or M2/↓ to page up or page down to other place to adjust the data you need. After data setting done, keep pressing SET key more than 2s, all the data you set are automatically stored into the specified data group. In the same time, you can see the group number on the right of screen. At last you can press shortly SET key back to the main interface.
1 x DP50V5A Constant Voltage Current Programmable Power Supply
Input voltage range: 4V-38V DC Output voltage range: 1.25V-36V DC adjustable. Output current: 0-5A. Output power: 75W. High efficiency up to 96% The built-in thermal shutdown function Built-in current limit function In-Built output short protection function. RoboticsBD
Input voltage: 4.5-35V, Output voltage: (3-35V) continuously adjustable (recommended load debugging). Minimum pressure: 1.5V Output current: rated current 2A, 3A maximum Output Power: 15W maximum. RoboticsBD
Input voltage range: 6-26V Output voltage: 5.2V (consider the charge line loss, the output is 5.2V or so, the load side is about 5V) Output current: 3A (in the absence of a heat sink device, the stable output current is 2A) Two output Port can charge two devices simultaneously. RoboticsBD
Input Voltage(VDC): 4 ~ 40. Output Voltage(VDC): 1.3 ~ 37. Output Current: 2A Rated, ( 3A maximum with heat sink). Switching Frequency: 150 kHz. Input reverse polarity protection. Built-in output short protection function.
Input voltage 9~40V Output: 5V Maximum output current 2A Efficiency: 76-90% Material: electronic component
AC-DC 5V 700mA 3.5W Precision Buck Converter AC 220V to 5v DC Step Down Transformer Power Supply Module
Input Voltage: 220VAC Output Voltage: 5 VDC. Output Power: 3.5W. Output overload and short circuit protection.
High Power DC-DC Step Down Module Input Voltage: 5-40V DC Output Voltage: 1.2-36V DC Efficiency: 95% Maximum Power: 200W
Input Voltage: 4.5V – 28V Output Voltage: 0.8V – 20V Output Voltage Adjustment: On-board potentiometer Output Current: 1.8A (typical), 3.0A (max). Ceramic Capacitor Stable Internal Soft-Start Internally Set Current Limit without a Current Sensing Resistor
LM2596 DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down Module Power Supply is a step-down(buck) switching regulator. LM2596 Buck is capable of driving a 1.5-A load with excellent line and load regulation. The LM2596 Stepdown module is operating at a switching frequency of 150kHz, thus allowing smaller sized filter components than what would be required with lower...
Note: This is an original Mean Well power supply. Due to the weather in Bangladesh, it acquires dust and rust on some of its screws. NES-350-27 27V 350 Watt Ul Switching Power Supply 110-240 Volt DC Output: 24V~30V Adjustable Voltage (max/rated) 27V Current (amps) 13A Power (watts) 351W R&N (mV) 200mV Efficiency (%) 88%
Nemic-Lambda EWS25-24 Power Supply / 24V-1.2A / 85-250V / 110-330V
CH340 USB to ESP8266 Serial Wireless Wifi Module Adapter Board CH340 ESP-01 Development Microcontroller For Arduino
Driver Chip: CH340G Supports all basic windows versions. The adapter plate integrated 1000μF solid capacitors to ensure the current supply The power supply will not be a problem to make WIFI module crashes unresponsive. Using 3225 SMD crystal oscillator, improve the stability of serial work, on a beautiful and tall. Working voltage: 4.5V – 5.5V (Onboard...
Laser Output Type: Red LINE Laser Weight: 15 gm. Wavelength: 650nm Voltage: 3~6V Output Power: Min 2.5mW, Typical 3.0mW, Max 5.0mW Working current: Min 10mA, Typical 20mA, Max 25mA Working voltage: Min 2.3VDC, Typical 4.5VDC, Max 8.0VDC
Part No: 6ED1052-1MD08-0BA1 Country of origin: China Condition: Brand New