This is a mini Arduino based on-screen display board. It's tailored for use with ArduPilot
Mega and the MAVlink protocol, and designed to be as small as possible.
It's main components are an ATmega328P 8 bit microcontroller with an Arduino bootloader,
and a MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display. Programming is done through an
FTDI-compatible 6-pin cable.
It features two independent power and ground sections to isolate the OSD's analog
stage: a +5V section for the ATmega and the OSD's digital stage, powered through the
FTDI cable or other +5V source; and a regulated +5V section for the OSD's analog stage,
powered through the video in/out header and capable of handling up to +12V input.
• ATmega328P with Arduino bootloader
• MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display
• FTDI cable compatible pinout
• Standard 6-pin ISP header
• Two independent power sections with an LED indicator on each
• Solder jumpers for combining the power sections
• +5V 500mA regulator for up to +12V supply input (5-12v range)
• Solder jumper for PAL video option
• Exposed test points for HSYNC and LOS
Dimensions: 50 x 18 x 10mm