- Raspberry Pi
- Mini Computer/ PC
- 3D Printer
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Home Automation
- Learning Kit
- Arduino Shield & Module
- Soldering Accessories
- Robotics Parts
- Industrial Component
- Motor Driver
- Communication Module
- Robot Platform Chassis
- 3D Printed
- Power Module & Adapter
- PLC Cable
- RFID/ NFC
- Tools & Accessories
- Thermal Printer
- Solar Panel
- Battery & Charger
- CNC & Laser Cutter
- Retired Products
Arducopter APM 2.8 Flight Controller + Ublox NEO 7M GPS with Compass
- Model: APM 2.8
- Arducopter APM 2.8 Flight Controller Input Voltage (V): 12-16 V.
- Arducopter APM 2.8 Flight Controller Processor: ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2
- Arducopter APM 2.8 Flight Controller Dimensions (mm) LxWxH: 70 x 45 x 15
- Ublox NEO 7M GPS Tracking sensitivity: 161 dBm
- Ublox NEO 7M GPS Capture sensitivity : 148 dBm
- Ublox NEO 7M GPS cold start time: 38s average
- Ublox NEO 7M GPSWarm start time: 35s average
- Ublox NEO 7M GPS hot start time: 1s average
- Ublox NEO 7M GPS Capture time: 0.1s Average RoboticsBD
Store Pickup Available!
Free Ship Over 5000 BDT
Are you want to be an Electronic Geek in the future and want to build your own drone then this Flight controller is best for you. The flight controller uses the data gathered by the sensors to calculate the desired speed for each of the four motors. The flight controller sends this desired speed to the Electronic Speed Controllers (ESC’s), which translates this desired speed into a signal that the motors can understand. This flight controller RoboticsBD
APM 2.8 Multicopter Flight Controller is an upgraded version of 2.5 and 2.6 with a Built-in Compass for FPV RC Drone. The sensors are exactly the same as the APM 2.6 flight controller. However, the module has the option to use the built-in compass an external compass via a jumper. This makes the APM 2.8 ideal for use with multi-copters and rovers. RoboticsBD
The APM 2.8 Multicopter Flight Controller is a complete open source autopilot system. This is the best-selling technology that won the prestigious Outback Challenge UAV competition. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary-wing. In addition, it turns multirotor vehicles (even cars and boats) into a fully autonomous vehicle. meanwhile, it is capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints.
APM Flight controller Using the built-in compass:
To use the built-in compass simply connect the jumper. The APM board will use the external compass, during the compass jumper is removed.
Arducopter APM 2.8 Flight Controller Features :
- Straight Needle
- Arduino Compatible
- Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic data logging. RoboticsBD
- Optional off-board GPS, a uBlox LEA-6H module with Compass.
- One of the first open-source autopilot systems to use Invensense’s 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel’s ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and USB functions respectively.
|Port||MUX (UART0, UART2, mnnI2, and OSD are optional, OSD is the defaulted output).|
|Input Voltage (V)||12~16 VDC|
|Processor||ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2|
|Micro-SD Card Slot||No|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||70 x 45 x 15|
|Shipment Weight||0.085 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||9 × 3 × 2 cm|
Ublox NEO 7M GPS with Compass Features :
- Locate performance
- These are Pre-configured, Flashed with the correct settings, and tested. To make them Plug and Play.
- Super Bright LED
- Backplane with Standard Mk style mounting holes 45mm X 45mm
- 38400 bps (Default) Changed to 115200bps!
- Output GGA, GSA, and RMC frames
- 1Hz (Default) Changed to 5Hz!
- Permanent Configuration Retention
- compass on board
- 6 pin connector for EZ connect to MEGA BLACK
- 4 pin connector for only GPS use
- 4 pin connector for compass only use
- Can use both 4 pins at once.
|Model||Ublox NEO 7M|
|Receiver Type||56 Channels
|Receiver Frequency||L1 [1575.42MHz]|
|Input Supply Voltage (VDC)||3.5 ~ 5.5|
|Main Chip||U-BLOX NEO-7M|
Cold Start (without aiding): -147 dBm
Tracking & Navigation: -161 dBm
|Position Accuracy (Meter)||2
|Navigation Update Rate||5Hz|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||-24 to 84|
|Tracking Sensitivity (dBm)||-161 dBm|
|Capture Time||0.1s Average|
|Avg Cold Start Time (s)||38|
|Warm Start Time (s)||35|
|Maximum Altitude (m)||18000|
|Maximum Speed||515 m/s|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||60 x 11.5 (DxH)|
|Cable Length (cm)||20|
|Shipment Weight||0.08 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||8 × 8 × 5 cm|
Package Includes :
1 x APM 2.8 Multicopter Flight Controller.
1 x Neo 7M GPS module.
Material: CNC Aluminum alloy, carbon glass fiber rod Mounting rod diameter: 4mm Lead of rod: 14 cm. GPS plate diameter: 40 mm. Base plate diameter: 35 mm Mounting hole spacing: 16-35mm Weight: 20g Colour: Anodised black
UBLOX NEO-7M Tracking sensitivity: 161 dBm UBLOX NEO-7M Capture sensitivity : 148 dBm UBLOX NEO-7M cold start time: 38s average UBLOX NEO-7M Warm start time: 35s average UBLOX NEO-7M hot start time: 1s average UBLOX NEO-7M Capture time: 0.1s Average Compass Stand Holder Material: CNC Aluminum alloy, carbon glass fiber rod Compass Stand Holder Mounting rod...
Model: APM 2.8 APM 2.8 Flight Controller Input Voltage (V): 12-16 V. APM 2.8 Flight Controller Processor: ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 APM 2.8 Flight Controller Dimensions (mm) LxWxH: 70 x 45 x 15 NEO-M8N GPS Module Dimensions: Outer diameter 54mm NEO-M8N GPS Module Ready to Connect to All APM FC with 5-pin connector Attached NEO-M8N GPS Module Receiver...
High-Quality Carbon fiber Material Frame Comes With Landing Gear Power Distribution Board Pre Installed Easy to Assemble kit
Bandwidth (KHz): 500. RF Range (GHz): 2.40 ~ 2.48. No. of channels: 6. Remote controller weight (gm): 400. Power: 6V (1.5V AA*4). Antenna Length: 26mm * 2 (dual antenna). Transmitting Power: ≤ 20dBm. RF Receiver Sensitivity: -105dbm. RoboticsBD
Description: This Telemetry radio set allows you to link to a flight controller such as the APM or Multiwii AIO via a USB equipped device such as a computer, laptop or tablet supporting a USB connection (OTG). APM /Pixhawk Radio Telemetry Kit 433Mhz 100mW (OTG Cable Included)