- Raspberry Pi
- Mini Computer/ PC
- 3D Printer
- Arduino Shield
- Robotics Parts
- Home Automation
- Industrial Shield
- Industrial IC
- Motor Driver
- Communication Module
- Robot Platform Chassis
- 3D Printed
- Power Adapter
- PLC Programming Cable
- Tools, Hardware & Accessories
- Thermal Printer
- Solar Panel
- Battery & Charger
Arduino UNO in Bangladesh The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 (datasheet). It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller.
YL-69 Soil Hygrometer Humidity & Soil Moisture Detection Sensor For Arduino
Store Pickup Available!
YL-69 Soil Hygrometer Humidity Detection Module Soil MoistureWater
Sensor For Arduino
Instructions for Use :
- Soil moisture module is most sensitive to the ambient humidity is generally used to detect the moisture content of the soil.
- Module to reach the threshold value is set in the soil moisture, DO port output high, when the the soil humidity exceeds a set threshold value,
the module D0 output low.
- The digital output D0 can be connected directly with the microcontroller to detect high and low by the microcontroller to detect soil moisture.
- The digital outputs DO shop relay module can directly drive the buzzer module, which can form a soil moisture alarm equipment.
- Analog output AO and AD module connected through the AD converter, you can get more precise values of soil moisture.
- Brand new and high quality
- This is a simple water sensor, which can be used to detect soil moisture
- Dual output mode, analog output is accurate
- A fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- With power indicator (red) and digital switching output indicator (green)
- LM393 comparator chip, stable
- VCC: 3.3V-5V
- GND: GND
- DO: digital output interface(0 and 1)
- AO: analog output interface
- Panel PCB Dimension: 3 x 1.5 cm
- Soil Probe Dimension: 6 x 2 cm
Gas Sensor(MQ9) module is useful for gas leakage detection (in home and industry). It is suitable for detecting LPG, CO, CH4. Due to its high sensitivity and fast response time, measurements can be taken as soon as possible. The sensitivity of the sensor can be adjusted by using the potentiometer.
Description knock sensor module and a digital interface, built-in LED build a simple circuit to produce percussion flasher.Interface comes with digital LED, will knock sensor connected digital 3 interface, when percussion sensor senses measure to percussive signals, LED flashing light.
VGA OV7670 CMOS Camera Module Lens CMOS 640X480 SCCB W/ I2C Interface Arduino
High Accuracy I2C MAX30105 Particle Optical Sensor Photodetectors Module
1) A complete GPS module with an active antenna integrated, and a built-in EEPROM to save configuration parameter data.2) Built-in 25 x 25 x 4mm ceramic active antenna provides strong satellite search capability.3) Equipped with power and signal indicator lights and data backup battery.4) Power supply: 3-5V; Default baud rate: 9600bps.5) Interface: RS232 TTL
The Leap Motion Controller tracks both hands and all 10 fingers with pinpoint precision and incredible speed. Setup is easy, just plug into your PC or Mac and launch Airspace, your home for Leap Motion apps. Play, create, and explore in a whole new way!In Airspace, the Leap Motion App store,
Liquid Suspended Particles Turbidity Sensor Detection Module Kit
Specifications: Name:Radiation Detector system Model:508295 Geiger tube parameters: Technical parameters diameter:Φ10±0.5mm
A tachometer is a simple module that allows you to test the speed of the motor.Widely used for motor speed detection, Pulse count, position limit, and so on.
Voltage to Current Transmitter Signal Module 0-5V to 4-20mA Linear Conversion
The FLiR Dev Kit includes a breakout as well as a Lepton® longwave infrared (LWIR) imager. With this kit you will be able to be able to bring FLiR’s thermal imaging reliability and power to your Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or any ARM based development tool all in an easy to access breadboard friendly package. Flir Lepton Installation Instruction 1 Flir Lepton...
This is a pre-wired and waterproofed version of the DS18B20 sensor. Handy for when you need to measure something far away, or in wet conditions. While the sensor is good up to 125°C the cable is jacketed in PVC so we suggest keeping it under 100°C. Because they are digital, you don't get any signal degradation even over long distances!