1. Smart trigger: The PIR sensor can be used as a smart home sensor, and with the help of APP and server, it can transmit startup conditions to the back-end device.For example, after the sensor detects an alarm, it can automatically turn on the sound alarm or turn on the light.
2. Infrared induction: PIR sensor will not emit any light or radio when it is ready to detect. It will not be detected in advance. People or animals passing by have body temperature. PIR detector can detect the infrared radiation from their body temperature, and then push the alarm information to app.
3. Low power reminder: When PIR sensor detects that the battery is low, it will actively push the low battery message to the app. You will not forget to replace the battery and make your home security vulnerability.
4. Wide Angle: The PIR sensor provides 128 degrees side wire, 128 degrees down view, and provides an effective detection distance of 10 meters. The mounting bracket can adjust the detection angle of the sensor, and can adapt to more use scenarios.
5. Easy to install: PIR Sensor provides two installation methods. Mount with adbesive tape or screws. If you use adbesive installation, you don't need any tools. If you use screws, you only need a screwdriver.
No hub requested: PIR Sensor uses WiFi 2.4G frequency band for communication, no Hub is needed. The Sensor uses WiFi 2.4G to ensure the transmission distance between it and the WiFi router, and provides a guarantee for its low energy consumption.
Model Number: P06
Product Name: PIR Sensor
Battery: LR-3-1.5V x 2/AA(Not included)
Wireless Type: Wi-Fi 2.4GHz
Working Temperature: 0-40Celsius
Working Humidity: 20%-85%RH
Indoor Communication: greater than 20 Meters
Detect Angle Side View: 128 degrees
Detect Angle Down View: 128 degrees
Detect distance: 10 Meters<