- Raspberry Pi
- Mini Computer/ PC
- 3D Printer
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Home Automation
- Learning Kit
- Arduino Shield & Module
- Robotics Parts
- Industrial Shield
- Industrial Component
- Motor Driver
- Communication Module
- Robot Platform Chassis
- Power Module & Adapter
- PLC Cable
- Tools & Accessories
- Thermal Printer
- Solar Panel
- Battery & Charger
- Retired Products
- CNC & Laser Cutter
Length: 8.5 inches (Medium) Material: Copper Plated.EachPin Spacing: 2.54mm.Color: Colorfulcompatible with 2.54mm mil spacing pin headers.It can be used for PCB project, pc motherboard, etc.Allow you to plug and unplug easily for prototyping.Package Contents: 1 x Jumper Wire You will get only one pcs.
Arduino UNO in Bangladesh The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 (datasheet). It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller.
APM /Pixhawk Radio Telemetry Kit 433Mhz 100mW
This Telemetry radio set allows you to link to
a flight controller such as the APM or Multiwii
AIO via a USB equipped device such as a
computer, laptop or tablet supporting a USB
APM /Pixhawk Radio Telemetry Kit 433Mhz 100mW
(OTG Cable Included)
Store Pickup Available!
Free Ship Over 5000 BDT
This Telemetry radio set allows you to link to a flight controller such as the APM
or Multiwii AIO via a USB equipped device such as a computer, laptop or tablet
supporting a USB connection (OTG). The Radio set not only lets you see live
data such as live GPS position overlaid on a map (if the flight controller has the
GPS option) to system voltage, heading, waypoint navagation even artificial
horizon and so much more, using open source MAVlink based ground station
software (See the ArduCopter screenshot). You can even fly your aircraft with a
joystick via your computer and update settings live! Or just use it for your DIY
projects that needs a wireless Serial interface. This kit offers a great low price,
longer range (approx one mile with supplied antennas) and superior performance.
The system utilizes the UK legal 433Mhz band and provides a full-duplex link using
HopeRF's HM-TRP modules running custom, open source, firmware.
The SiK firmware includes a bootloader that permits radio firmware upgrades over
the serial interface, and configuration of system parameters. Firmware upgrades
and configuration are fully supported in the APM Mission Planner. Configuration is
also possible through the 3DR Radio configurator and AT commands.
Interface to the module is via standard 5V-tolerant TTL serial / FT232 USB serial.
• Very small size
• Light weight (under 5 grams without antenna)
• 433Mhz frequency band
• Receiver sensitivity to -117 dBm
• Transmit power up to 20dBm (100mW)
• Transparent serial link
• Air data rates up to 250kbps
• Range of approx 1 mile with supplied antennas
• Demonstrated range of several kilometers with a small omni antenna
• Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even more range
• MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
• Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
• Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
• Support for LBT and AFA
• Configurable duty cycle
• Built in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
• Open source firmware
• AT commands for radio configuration
• RT commands for remote radio configuration
• Adaptive flow control when used with APM
• Based on the HopeRF HM-TRP radio module, featuring an SiLabs Si1000 RF microcontroller.
• Upgraded to more convince Molex 1.25mm
- Band: 433MHz
- Antenna connectors: RP-SMA connector
- Output power: 100mW (20dBm), adjustable between 1-20dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm sensitivity
- Interface: Standard TTL UART
- Connection status: LED indicators
- TX Weight: 5g (15g with antenna)
- Radio Telemetry base station (USB Connection)
- Telemetry Transceiver (Pin Header)
- Lead set x1
- Antenna x 2
Frequency regulations vary by country, so consult your local airspace authority to find out which
frequency is legal in your area.
The APM2.5 NEO-M8N GPS Module GYGPSV1-8M is optimized for cost-sensitive applications, while NEO-M8N/M8Q provides the best performance and easier RF integration. The NEO-M8N offers high performance also at low power consumption levels. The futureproof NEO-M8N includes an internal Flash that allows future firmware updates. This makes NEO-M8N perfectly...
Eachine TS832 RC832 5.8G 32CH 250mW FPV Transmitter Receiver 7.4-16V
INTRODUCTION The APC220 radio module provides a simple and economic solution to wireless data communications. Integrates an embedded high speed microprocessor and high performance IC that creates a transparent UART/TTL interface, and elminates any
This is a mini Arduino based on-screen display board. It's tailored for use with ArduPilot Mega and the MAVlink protocol, and designed to be as small as possible. It's main components are an ATmega328P 8 bit microcontroller with an Arduino bootloader, and a MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display. Programming is done through an FTDI-compatible 6-pin...
Arducopter APM 2.8 Flight Controller + Ublox NEO 7M GPS with Compass