- কুরিয়ার সার্ভিসের ডেলিভারি এর জন্য আমরা কুরিয়ার সার্ভিসের কাছে আপনার নাম, ঠিকানা এবং ফোন নম্বর এই তথ্যগুলো শেয়ার করে থাকি।
- আপনি যদি আমাদেরকে ইমেইল, চ্যাট অথবা ফোনের মাধ্যমে যোগাযোগ করে থাকেন তাহলে আমরা সাধারণত ইন্টারঅ্যাকশন গুলো রেকর্ড করে থাকি।
RoboticsBD assumes the following responsibilities:
- Protecting all data generated by and provided to us by our users from being stolen, compromised, or used in violation with this policy.
- Never selling user-provided and user-generated data for financial gain or competitive advantage.
- Providing transparency for our users into what data we collect and what we do with it including what access third parties have to user data and for what purpose.
- Informing users if their data is compromised, either by failure to protect data or by order to surrender data to a legal authority, to the fullest extent we are lawfully able.
What We Know About You
If you register an account with RoboticsBD, we’ll have access to your e-mail address and any additional contact information you choose to provide us. If you place an order, we retain a record of the contents of the order, delivery and billing address information, and any communication you might have with our customer support team about the order. If you use features such as commenting, in-stock notifications, and comment reply notifications, we retain record of this fact.
If you browse RoboticsBD.com, with or without a login, we know for a limited time that a user at your IP address has visited pages on the site.
We collect data on what products and content you browse in order to offer better value to you through personalized email, and to see which products/content are the most useful to you.
When and How We Send Email
We send email to users when orders are placed, paused, shipped, or ready for local pickup. We may be in contact when an order requires payment before shipping or if other issues prevent us from fulfilling an order. We will send you email to verify your email address or if you request a password reset. We may send you email to request reviews of our products or feedback on your experience with our website, products, or customer support.
We will notify users if we believe their privacy has been compromised, if it is within our power to do so. For example, if we discover a customer’s account user login information has been exposed elsewhere on the web, or if we are compelled to disclose information to law enforcement.
We offer a set of opt-in email subscriptions for things such as newsletters, in-stock notifications for products, and comment reply notifications. RoboticsBD may at any time add all new and all existing customers to existing and new newsletters at our discretion.
We may occasionally send you an email that you did not request or trigger with an action of any kind in order to promote a certain aspect of our site, products, or services.
When you talk to our support teams
If you email us, chat with us, or call us on the telephone for support we can and most of the time will record the interaction. This is done so for training and audit purposes and the private conversations between customers and support staff are never sold to or shared with third parties (except when a third party tool, such as email or our chat service, is used to make the interaction possible).
Logging and Log Retention
In order to understand traffic to our sites and diagnose technical problems, we log individual web requests. These logs include time of request, individual IP address, referer, and user agent strings. We may retain these logs for up to 60 days, although individually-identifying information will be obscured after one week.
In order to prevent fraud and detect malicious behavior, we log IP addresses for specific actions, such as creating a customer account and placing an order. This information is automatically deleted after no more than 60 days.
Except in the case of malicious traffic, we will not share log data with any third party, unless compelled by legal process to do so.