- Raspberry Pi
- Mini Computer/ PC
- 3D Printer
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Home Automation
- Learning Kit
- Arduino Shield & Module
- Soldering Accessories
- Robotics Parts
- Industrial Component
- Motor Driver
- Communication Module
- Robot Platform Chassis
- 3D Printed
- Power Module & Adapter
- PLC Cable
- RFID/ NFC
- Tools & Accessories
- Thermal Printer
- Solar Panel
- Battery & Charger
- CNC & Laser Cutter
- IC Name: MAX232x
- Package/Case: DIP-16
Store Pickup Available!
Free Ship Over 5000 BDT
The MAX232 device is a dual driver/receiver that includes a capacitive voltage generator to supply TIA/EIA-232-F voltage levels from a single 5-V supply. Each receiver converts TIA/EIA-232-F inputs to 5-V TTL/CMOS levels. These receivers have a typical threshold of 1.3 V, a typical hysteresis of 0.5 V, and can accept ±30-V inputs. Each driver converts TTL/CMOS input levels into TIA/EIA-232-F levels. RoboticsBD
- Battery-Powered Systems
- Meets or Exceeds TIA/EIA-232-F and ITU Recommendation V.28
- Operates From a Single 5-V Power Supply With 1.0-µF Charge-Pump Capacitors
- Operates up to 120 kbit/s
- Two Drivers and Two Receivers
- ±30-V Input Levels
- Low Supply Current: 8 mA Typical
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22 – 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- Upgrade With Improved ESD (15-kV HBM) and 0.1-µF Charge-Pump Capacitors is Available With the MAX202 Device
|Minimum Supply Voltage (V)||3|
|Maximum Supply Voltage (V)||18|
MAX232x Dual EIA-232 Drivers/Receivers
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||–55° C to +125° C|
|Mounting Type||Through Hole|
|Shipment Weight||0.005 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 cm|
1 x Max232 DIP
830 Solder-less Points Ideal for Experimenting With Circuit Design In Labs Compatible with resistance, diodes, transistors, LED’s, Capacitors and other types of electronic components Colored coordinates for easy components placement. Accept a variety of wire sizes 20-29 AWG
Breadboard power supply module, compatible with 5V, 3.3V. RoboticsBD Apply to MB102 breadboard Input voltage: 6.5-12 V (DC) or USB power supply Output voltage: 3.3V/5V can switch over Maximum output current: <700 ma Fluctuation two road independent control can switch over to 0 V, 3.3 V, 5 V On-board two groups of 3.3V, 5V DC output plug pin, convenient...
It has a nice standard 0.1″x0.1″ prototyping grid with big pads Comes with Stacking headers and plain header, choose whichever you want when soldering together An IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins Power rails down the middle and sides A reset button and an extra general use button Two 3mm general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching...
1. MINI USB ( 5pin, B type, female connector ) 2. Base Material: FR4. 3. Board Thickness: 1.6mm. 4. Size: 20 x 17.5 mm .
1. Micro USB ( 5pin, B type, female connector ) 2. Base Material: FR4. 3. Board Thickness: 1.6mm. 4. Size: 16 x 14 mm .
1. USB Type B Female ( 5pin, B type, female connector ) 2. Base Material: FR4. 3. Board Thickness: 1.6mm. 4. Size: 20 x 20 mm .
Wide supply voltage ranges Low supply-current drain independent of supply voltage Common-mode input voltage range includes ground, allowing direct sensing near ground Low input bias and offset parameters Internal frequency compensation
Adopt imported controller PL2303HX, which can stabilize the flash with high speed 500mA self-recovery fuse for protection Two data transmission indicator can monitor data transfer status in real time Reserve 3.3V and 5V pin interface, easy for the DDWRT of different voltage system that needs power The entire board is coated by the high quality transparent...
Isp interface: 6 PIN Isp interface: 10 PIN Power supply options: USB power Power supply options: external power supply (remove jumper cap)