- Raspberry Pi
- Mini Computer/ PC
- 3D Printer
- Arduino Shield
- Robotics Parts
- Home Automation
- Industrial Shield
- Industrial IC
- Motor Driver
- Communication Module
- Robot Platform Chassis
- 3D Printed
- Power Adapter
- PLC Programming Cable
- Tools, Hardware & Accessories
- Thermal Printer
- Solar Panel
- Battery & Charger
Arduino UNO in Bangladesh The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 (datasheet). It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller.
DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Module
This breakout board for TI’s DRV8825 micro stepping bipolar stepper motor driver features adjustable current limiting, overcurrent and over-temperature protection, and six micro step resolutions (down to 1/32-step). It operates from 8.2 V to 45 V and can deliver up to approximately 1.5 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (rated for up to 2.2 A per coil with sufficient cooling).
Store Pickup Available!
Free Ship Over 5000 BDT
This product is a carrier board or breakout board for TI’s DRV8825 stepper motor driver; we therefore recommend careful reading of the DRV8825 datasheet (1MB pdf) before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2.2 A output current per coil (see the Power Dissipation Considerations section below for more information). Here are some of the driver’s key features:
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- 45 V maximum supply voltage
- Built-in regulator (no external logic voltage supply needed)
- Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown, and under-voltage lockout
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- 4-layer, 2 oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
- Exposed solderable ground pad below the driver IC on the bottom of the PCB
- Module size, pinout, and interface match those of our A4988 stepper motor driver carriers in most respects (see the bottom of this page for more information)
We also carry a DRV8824 stepper motor driver carrier that can serve as a direct substitute for the DRV8825 carrier when using lower-current stepper motors. The DRV8824 can only deliver up to 0.75 A per coil without a heat sink (1.2 A max with proper cooling), but it has larger current-sense resistors that allow for better microstepping performance than the DRV8825 carrier at low currents. The only way to tell our DRV8824 carrier apart from the DRV8825 carrier is by the markings on the driver IC; if you have a mix of the two, you might consider marking them (there is a blank square on the bottom silkscreen you can use for this).
Note that we carry several other stepper motor drivers that can be used as alternatives for this module (and drop-in replacements in many applications):
- The DRV8834 carrier works with motor supply voltages as low as 2.5 V, making it suitable for low-voltage applications.
- The DRV8880 carrier offers dynamically scalable current limiting and “AutoTune”, which automatically selects the decay mode each PWM cycle for optimal current regulation performance based on factors like the motor winding resistance and inductance and the motor’s dynamic speed and load.
The EasyDriver is a simple to use stepper motor driver, compatible with anything that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse (or 0 to 3.3V pulse if you solder SJ2 closed on the EasyDriver). EasyDriver requires a 7V to 30V supply to power the motor and can power any voltage of stepper motor.
Monster Moto Shield uses VNH2SP30 full-bridge motor drivers. We’ve also beefed up the support circuitry so this board is capable of driving a pair of high-current motors! Voltage max: 16V Maximum current rating: 30 A Practical Continuous Current: 14 A Current sensing available to Arduino analog pin MOSFET on-resistance: 19 mΩ (per leg) Thermal Shutdown
INTRODUCTION Do you want to do some projects with stepper motors suchas an auto curtain, a XY Plotter, or a 3D printer? Generally, it's not an easy thing todrive stepper motor(s) with Arduino; but with this stepper motor shield, you can easily control 2 stepper motors via just 4 digital I/O’s. This board is
16 Channel 12 bit PWM / Servo Driver I2C interface PCA9685 You want to make a cool robot, maybe a hexapod walker, or maybe just a piece of art with a lot of moving parts. Or maybe you want to drive a lot of LEDs with precise PWM output.
Voltage: 5VDiameter: 28mmStep angle: 5.625 x 1 / 64Reduction ratio: 1 / 64Stepper Motor Driver Board with ULN2003A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor workStepper motor with a standard interface, when used directly pluggable
3650 1/10 Scale Brushless Motor 3930KV + 60A Waterproof BEAST Series ESC Motor Feature:4 poles 12 slot Hi-torque motor designCNC machined 6061 T6 windings maxinmizes efficiencyHigh RPM ABEC5 oversize bearingsUniversal fit, fit all 1/10 brushless cars-multi-mounting system for M3 screwsPrecision balanced rotor,smoothness for best reliability and maximum RPM
This dual bidirectional motor driver is based on the very popular L298 Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver IC. This module will allow you to easily and independently control two motors of up to 2A each in both directions. It is ideal for robotic applications and well suited for connection to a microcontroller requiring just a couple of control lines per motor.
This breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver features adjustable current limiting, overcurrent and over-temperature protection, and five different microstep resolutions (down to 1/16-step). It operates from 8 V to 35 V and can deliver up to approximately 1A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (it is rated...
32 Channel USB UART Servo Motor Controller Application: Hexapod, Robotics Arm, Servo Drive This is the newly upgraded controller board. Up to 32 servo motors can be controlled at the same time, either by using a software on a PC, or UART communication ( TTL serial port) of MCU (51, AVR, ARM, FPGA, PIC, etc. to send commands to control the steering.
Features:Voltage max: 16VMaximum current rating: 30 APractical Continuous Current: 14 ACurrent sensing available to Arduino analog pinMOSFET on-resistance: 19 mΩ (per leg)Maximum PWM frequency: 20 kHzThermal ShutdownUndervoltage and Overvoltage shutdown