1. Detecting the sound intensity of the surrounding environment, Caution: This sensor is
only identify whether the size (according to the vibration principle) does not recognize
the specific sound or sound frequency sound.
2 .adjustable sensitivity (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment).
3. Operating voltage: DC3.3V-5V.
5. Output format: digital switching outputs (0 and 1 high and low).
6. with fixed bolt hole for easy installation.
7. small PCB board size: 3.4cm * 1.6cm.
Module Interface Description :
1.VCC external 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected to 5v MCU and 3.3v MCU)
2.GND GND External
3.DO small board digital output interfaces (0 and 1)
Instructions for use:
1. This module is very sensitive to the intensity of the ambient sound, is generally
used to detect the intensity of the ambient sound.
2. when the sound intensity is less than the set threshold reached, DO port output
high when the ambient sound level exceeds the set threshold, the module D0
3.digital outputs D0 can be directly connected with the microcontroller through the
microcontroller to detect high and low, thereby detecting the sound environment;
4. digital outputs DO relay module can drive, which can be composed of a
1 x Sound detection module