- Raspberry Pi
- Mini Computer/ PC
- 3D Printer
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Home Automation
- Learning Kit
- Arduino Shield & Module
- Soldering Accessories
- Robotics Parts
- Industrial Component
- Motor Driver
- Communication Module
- Robot Platform Chassis
- 3D Printed
- Power Module & Adapter
- Keypad /Touch/ Human Interface
- PLC Cable
- RFID/ NFC
- Tools & Accessories
- Thermal Printer
- Solar Panel
- Battery & Charger
- CNC & Laser Cutter
- Retired Products
TP4056 5V Mini USB Charger Module
- Input voltage : 4.5V ~ 5.5V.
- Input Interface: Micro USB port.
- Charging method: linear charge.
- A full charge voltage: 4.2V. RoboticsBD
- Power: 4.2 w.
- Charging accuracy: 1.5%.
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +85ºC
- Charging indicator: Blue LED charging, Red LED full
Check out New Product
Store Pickup Available!
Free Ship Over 5000 BDT
- This breakout board does not have Overcurrent protection.
- Connect Ampere meter in series with 5V input end.
- The charging current is best to be 0.37 times of the battery capacity,
- Charging wire can’t be too thin or too long while interfacing.
- Make sure the board has good contact with the battery.
- Chip at work about 60 degrees fever is normal. RoboticsBD
- Input reverse connection has no effect on the chip. Rather the output (battery’s) reverse connection will burn out the chip.
- Charging indicator: RED LED charging, BLUE LED full Charged
- Charge Current: 1A (default), modify the onboard resistor to adjust the charging current according to the table below.
- Use mature charging chip TP4056 for simple peripheral circuits, good protection performance, and high charging accuracy.
- Fully machinery automated processing, all patch parts manufacturing. RoboticsBD
- Charging current can be adjusted by just changing the circuit board’s fixed resistors. It can change the output to the 100mA-1000mA, very conveniently.
|Charging accuracy (%)||1.5|
|Full Charge Voltage (V)||4.2|
|Input Voltage (V)||4.5-5.5|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-10 to 85|
|Rated Power (W)||4.2|
|Shipment Weight||0.005 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 cm|
Package Includes :
1 x TP4056 5V Mini USB Charger Module
Dimension: 25 x 19 x 10 (LxWxH)mm. Input interface: micro USB. Current Protection: Yes Charging mode: Linear charging. Current: 1A adjustable. Charge precision: 1.5%. Input voltage: 4.5V-5.5V. Full charge voltage: 4.2V.
Input interface: Type C Current Protection: Yes Charging mode: Linear charging. Current: 1A adjustable. Charge precision: 1.5%. Input voltage: 4.5V-5.5V. Full charge voltage: 4.2V.
A Color-Coded Cable, with a standard male header connectors. Plug it straight into an Arduino or a Breadboard. No soldering is required. The Pulse Sensor has 3 holes around the outside edge which make it easy to sew it into almost anything. Visualization software (made in Processing) to instantly see the output of the sensor and for troubleshooting....
Adopt imported controller PL2303HX, which can stabilize the flash with high speed 500mA self-recovery fuse for protection Two data transmission indicator can monitor data transfer status in real time Reserve 3.3V and 5V pin interface, easy for the DDWRT of different voltage system that needs power The entire board is coated by the high quality transparent...
830 Solder-less Points Ideal for Experimenting With Circuit Design In Labs Compatible with resistance, diodes, transistors, LED’s, Capacitors and other types of electronic components Colored coordinates for easy components placement. Accept a variety of wire sizes 20-29 AWG
Using 5050 full color LED RGB tricolor current-limiting resistance to prevent burn out Through the PWM adjusting three primary colors can be mixed to obtain different colors With a variety of single-chip interface Working voltage: 5V LED drive mode: Common cathode driver
Input Voltage: DC3.6V-6V Input Current: 2A-5A Output Voltage: DC 400KV (Please pay attention to safety when used) Input Line Length: about 100mm (red is positive) Output Line Length: about 160mm
Crystal 32.768KHz, matching capacitance 6pF DS1302 8-pin SMD homemade chips Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Day of Month, Day of Week, and Year Operating temperature: 0 degree — 70 degree. RoboticsBD
Low-noise analog signal path Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package 2.1 kVRMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8 Supply Voltage: 4.5V~5.5V DC Measure Current Range: 20A Sensitivity: 100mV/A
Overtemperature Protection Logical “0” Input Voltage Up To 1.5 V (High Noise Immunity) Internal Clamp Diodes. Featuring Unit rode L293 and L293D Wide Supply-Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 36 V Separate Input-Logic Supply Internal ESD Protection Thermal Shutdown High-Noise-Immunity Inputs
Input Supply Voltage (VDC): 3.3 ~ 5. Supply Current (mA): measurement 0.3mA standby 60μA. Temperature measurement range: 0~50 degrees. Temperature measurement error: ±2 degrees. Humidity measurement range: 20%~95%RH. Humidity measurement error: ±5%RH. RoboticsBD
CH340 USB to ESP8266 Serial Wireless Wifi Module Adapter Board CH340 ESP-01 Development Microcontroller For Arduino
Driver Chip: CH340G Supports all basic windows versions. The adapter plate integrated 1000μF solid capacitors to ensure the current supply The power supply will not be a problem to make WIFI module crashes unresponsive. Using 3225 SMD crystal oscillator, improve the stability of serial work, on a beautiful and tall. Working voltage: 4.5V – 5.5V (Onboard...